Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 8th and 9th, 2014

               So I didn't post yesterday... Oops! Yesterday I went through my normal morning routine: Get up, get ready and everything, go to Seminary, and then get to school at 7am. During my 7am class, we talked about classroom procedures and then we had to try to draw a map of Montana with the major cities and landmarks by memory. Lets just say it's a good thing I am taking MT. Gov. I went to English and we read an amazing short story. I think it was called The Storyteller but I don't really remember. I just remember I really liked it! Then came biology. We got our books, did a worksheet about science, and then got some homework about our personal information. After that I went to Graphic design! WE just played around on some Java platform. I am pretty excited for Graphic Design. Especially when we get deeper into the year and start to learn more about the program.

              Next was Chanteur. The men had to start getting their choir uniforms, I was one of the last in line so I will have to wait till next week because I am going to Utah. But I guarantee that they do not have my pant size of 28 by 34. We always have to find my pants online. After Chanteur it was time for lunch. I didn't really like the lunch. All I had were some parts of a gross eggroll, some overcooked vegetable, rice, and milk. Then I just talked with my friends. Soon after that came geometry. We took notes, did and assignment, and then started working on the homework. Spanish was after that and as always, it was pretty fun! We talked about class rules and our spanish names. Mine is Jax (The J is pronounced as an H so it's Hax). And then to end my day, I went to painting. I love that class! the teacher is super nice, and some of my best friends are in there! We talked about watercolor brushes, watercolor paper, and watercolor techniques. Then it was time to go home.

             Today I only went to 7am and English and then came to my moms office so we can leave to Utah earlier (and I had a stomachache from this amazing doughnut I ate is seminary). In 7am, we took a quiz.. and I got 100%! Then I went to english and we did a worksheet about people. Then I went to get homework from my teachers, and left! I already finished my geometry homework for yesterday and today!

             I will be in Utah for a family occasion so I might not be on my blog then. If not, I will on Sunday or Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment